- This event has passed.
RESTORE MORE: May 26-28, 2020
May 26, 2020 @ 11:11 am - 12:41 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:11 am, repeating until May 28, 2020
Are you creating more inside the business AND experiencing more beyond it? If not, there are core reasons behind the disconnection…and, It is time to consider a different ‘endgame’ when ‘work-life balance’ just adds more pressure and when we continually find ourselves doing more (and enduring more).
RESTORE MORE is three-part series that ‘restores’ a greater sense of equilibrium inside the business & beyond:
• Create immediate clarity around how much ‘rubber is actually hitting the road’.
• Tune into four core pillars that reshape the ‘relationship’ you have with the activities that are keeping you on the rails or taking you off the beaten track.
• Step into a framework that identifies where you’re investing (or over-investing) time and energy and to pinpoint day-to-day activities that are creating more (or less).
• Work with a simple process that ‘corrals the squirrels’ and keeps you clear, consistent and understandable – inside the business and beyond it.
If you are struggling to get or stay focused (especially right now), this 3-part series RESTORES your ability to create more & experience more – strategically and coherently.
This series creates the experience of more through:
• Three live, 75-90 minute interactive sessions.
• Recorded replays and support materials.
• 1:1 private strategy session with me (exclusive YHE bonus • post-series).
• Access to a Monthly Mentor-Mind Planning Session (post series).
Learn more about what to expect from this three part series (https://www.becomingcoherent.com/work-with-me/core-3s/)
“I was doing A LOT. I love working in my business and now I have a framework and process that helps me invest my time more equally. The monthly planning sessions are so helpful – they are one thing on my calendar that draws me back to connect the day to day stuff with the overarching goals I have.”
~Lisa P. Boutique Store Owner, Ontario, Canada.