- This event has passed.
Truth of a Woman- A Storytelling Workshop
July 22 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$97
Inspire, Engage, and Persuade your Audiences with Powerful Storytelling
This workshop is right for you if you are an entrepreneur, who is ready to share your story with the world.
This workshop is also right for you if you want to use story as a tool to communicate & connect with others.
Entrepreneurs can connect to their ideal clients when they are brave enough to vulnerably share their story. Anyone can learn to powerfully connect through story to be more visible.
People want to see the authentic you, to feel connected, motivated and inspired when they leave the room. YOU have the power to change a life, give someone a fresh perspective or teach them something new!
This workshop is a must-attend if you want to;
– deliver a powerful message and attract your ideal client,
– grow your influence and authority
– stand out as the expert in your field
– more effectively communicate your message
– have increased confidence in any situations such as networking or creating live video for social media
– have the confidence to share your stories with anyone in your life you are having a tough time connecting to.
Two components will be covered:
Storytelling – You will learn how to use your memories to create a compelling message that is in alignment with you and your business and those in your life to have better relationships.
- You will fully grasp the power of your story, so you can connect with and move the hearts of your audience.
- You will learn how to structure your speech with powerful content and stories in a way that can be adapted for long or short talks
- You will craft and present an inspiring story from your personal experience, that will keep your audience engaged and wanting more.
Public Speaking – You will learn the 4 core fundamentals of what makes a great speaker and how to manage your stage fright and anxiety.
- You will know what to do before, during and after your presentation
- You will learn how to take advantage of powerful “non-verbals”-vocal delivery, eye contact, silence and use of space- for maximum attention and connection
- You will have increased confidence and courage to vulnerably and authentically share from the stage
After taking this course you will be READY to share YOUR message at events, online and in simple conversations.
- You will inspire and motivate others
- You will grow your following of raving fans & followers
- You will establish your authority as an expert (in your field)
- You will create more client leads and business connections
What is included with your ticket:
A safe and supportive environment for you to practice speaking your story
Hands-on, interactive, FUN group activities
Your Holistic Earth Members Receive the Benefit of 50% Off with Coupon Code HalfTruth
What some past attendees have to say about this workshop:
From meeting new people to speaking at events these lessons/skills are valuable for so many
Noticeable improvement in just one day
Truly amazing, no one should pass this up. Anyone can use these skills for the rest of their life!
This workshop is not for professional speakers.
This workshop is facilitated by Susan Binnie, founder of Powerful Women Unite.
Susan Binnie is a 3x Best-selling Author, Motivational Speaker and Certified Life Coach. She helps women uncover their purpose and align it to what they do through the power of story. She has a passion to help others share their story in a powerful way to connect to their ideal audience. She helps women stand in their power to identify what they want and empower themselves to live to their highest potential. Susan will help you take the word can’t out of your life and live with a can do attitude.. Susan is the founder of Powerful Women Unite, The Managing Editor of Create the Ripple Magazine and the CEO of her life.