Win your own
health Company contest!
Here is your chance to become the president of my organization, Your Holistic Earth. The first holistic health care system in the world is ready for fresh eyes and a new heart and soul to take it over.
I am so excited to announce our company giveaway contest! Yes, you heard me – I am gifting my company away!
After 6 years of passion and energy put into my company, Your Holistic Earth, I am ready to find a successor. This labour of love has brought an abundance of love, satisfaction, and growth and now it is time for me to pass this vision along to someone else. I love what I have created and the community I support. However, as I evolve and grow, I know there are other paths for me to take and it is time for me to explore other areas I am deeply drawn to.
Interested in learning more? Keep reading below!
Your Holistic Earth is a robust and comprehensive organization with two branches. A health business branch and a public branch which is run by a Not for Profit board. We manage hundreds of businesses while helping to support the public community and their health needs.
Our business branch program is membership based which provides ongoing cash flow into the organization. Membership includes but is not limited to, education, events, mentorship, business opportunities including speaking.
On our public side we offer financing options, education and referrals to resources, services and products.
Your Holistic Earth is a supportive caring community and the vision is to create a world where we are living a better quality of life through preventive and holistic approaches. The time really is now!
So, do you have what it takes to become a leader of a growing 6 figure company? Are you ready to continue creating something that changes the lives of others in a positive way?
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Minimum 2 years experience in leadership and management
- Highly motivated
- Desire to have impact on the world and make it a better place
- Passion for helping others
- Health knowledge, education required
- Experience working with budgets and business operations
- Business experience
- Public speaking experience
- Sales experience
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Must have funds to invest in consulting and mentorship and/or support themselves with lower income for first year or two
- Must believe in a holistic and preventative health model
- Heart centred approach to life and business
CONTEST APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED. WE ARE IN THE SECOND PHASE OF THE CONTEST!
There is no purchase necessary. This Contest is intended for viewing and participation in Canada only. Please so not proceed if you are not a legal resident of Canada at time of participation. Application into this Contest constitutes acceptance of these Contest rules. The Contest rules are a contract, so please read them carefully before applying. Without limitation, this contract includes indemnities to the releasees from you and a limitation of your rights and remedies.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Great Canadian Health Business Giveaway (the “Contest”)
- Applications will be accepted from July 15th at 12:01am MST and continue until September 25th, 2020 at 11:59 PM MST. 10 finalists will be selected and announced October 1st with the winner being announced December 1st. Timelines may change at the discretion of the contest organizers and Your Holistic Earth (YHE).
There is one grand prize, which is presidency of Your Holistic Earth (YHE) and 98% ownership of the organization. This will include but is not limited to website, programs, customer lists, rights to Holistopedia.
RUNNER UP PRIZES:
No runner up prizes.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
No purchase necessary.
To enter the Contest, you must submit the following online through this webpage
- Personal details
- CV or Resume
- Professional image
- 1 page essay -What is your vision for holistic health in Canada?
- 1 page essay -Why is this opportunity important to you? Why does this mean something for you?
- 1 minute intro video
- 2 letters of reference
- This Contest is open only to legal residents of Canada and who are residing in Canada at the time of participation in this Contest. Entrants must be 18 years of age.
- You are not eligible if you are an employee, or a member of the immediate family or household of Your Holistic Earth
- Entries will only be accepted during the Contest Period of July 15th, 2020 to September 25th, 2020.
- Starting no later than the week of September 25th, 2020, a panel of judges selected by Your Holistic Earth (the “Judging Panel”) will select ten (10) eligible entries for the finalist phase. This is based on a predetermined set of judging criteria.
- The finalist will be notified on September 28th and announced publicly on October 1st by telephone, and email. If selected finalist cannot be contacted within seven (7) days of the selection date, another finalist will be selected in accordance with these rules.
- Starting no later than the week of October 1st, 2020, the finalists will commence phase 2 of the contest in which they will be required to complete several tasks. Success of these tasks will be based on a predetermined set of judging criteria. Tasks include acting as president for a day, selling memberships, hosting meetings, acquiring sponsors and more. The tasks will be evaluated using a point system which will be provided at the time of implementation.
- The final presidency selection will be announced after December 1st
- The role of presidency and 98% ownership of YHE must be accepted as awarded (some exceptions for negotiations may be made) and are not transferable and no substitutions will be made, whether in cash or otherwise, except at YHE’s sole discretion. YHE reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equivalent or greater value, in the event that for reasons beyond their control, YHE is unable to be awarded as Prize described in these rules.
- YHE assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet during the promotional period, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. YHE reserves the right to cancel or suspend the online portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest
- YHE assumes no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete or illegible entries, either from individual entrants or entries submitted by an entrant’s teacher, as well as any printing, administrative or other error of any kind in connection with this Contest. YHE assumes no responsibility or liability resulting from user attempts to participate in this Contest or, if required, download any information necessary to participate in this Contest.
- YHE reserves the right to disqualify an entry from any individual that it finds to be in violation of these Official Contest Rules and Regulations or tampering with the Contest process. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse an entry from a person whose eligibility is in question or who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to participate. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. Any attempt by anyone to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is in violation of criminal and civil laws and YHE reserves the right to seek damages or other legal remedy permitted by law.
- By participating in this Contest, each entrant grants to YHE a worldwide, non-exclusive, unrestricted, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, assignable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, translate, license, publicly perform and display the submitted entry essays, images or video (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, without your prior approval, and all entrants’ parents or legal guardians further waive any copyright that they may have in the submitted entry information. In addition, by submitting an entry in this Contest, each entrant’s parent or legal guardian represents and warrants that they own and control all rights in and to the submitted entry information and that each entrant’s parent or legal guardian has the right to grant the foregoing rights to YHE.
- By participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees to comply with these Official Contest Rules and Regulations and with the decisions of YHE, the Judging Panel and/or the independent contest administrator, which are irrevocable and shall be legally binding in all instances.
- By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to sign a disclosure Form in the manner prescribed herein, releasing YHE, their affiliates, respective advertising and promotional agencies, and the independent contest administrator from any liability in connection with this Contest or the Prize awarded.
- By participating in this Contest, the entrant agrees to the use of each entrant’s name, address (city and province only), photo, and/or images on video for publicity purposes relating exclusively to this Contest without compensation.
- By accepting the position in this Contest, each entrant absolves YHE, Contest partners, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of or in any way connected with the operation of this Contest and use the awarded position. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Contest or the use or redemption of the award.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person entering the Contest online, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the “authorized account holder” in whose name the e-mail account is registered, provided that person meets all eligibility criteria of this Contest. “Authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to an e-mail address and/or telephone number, by an Internet service provider, on-line service provider, telephone service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- This Contest and the terms and conditions contained in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations, shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be adjudicated solely in the applicable court in Alberta, Canada.
This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
Is this actually for real? What’s the catch?
Yes, it is for real. Owner DeeAnne Riendeau is gifting 98% of her shareholder right to her company Your Holistic Earth.
The new president will be required to keep DeeAnne Riendeau on the team for 2 years after take over as a consultant (estimated $1000 per month fee) and sales agent for the company (20% of sales she makes).
Why is the owner giving this company away?
DeeAnne Riendeau is the sole owner of this company and here is what she has to say about gifting her company.
“Choosing to gift my company away was not a decision that was made lightly. This was a decision made over months of soul searching and consciously designing the life I desire.
I am blessed in that I have two companies. Your Holistic Earth (the company being gifted) and Rose Hope, my spiritual based practice. Both I love, but for me to fully show up the way I wish to, it is time to let go of Your Holistic Earth from a leadership role and step fully into my spiritual practice. This will allow me to serve myself and others for the highest good.
I have LOVED this journey so much! Saying I am grateful is not enough, but I really am in so so so much gratitude. More now than ever in my life. Thank you!
Your Holistic Earth showed me what I was capable of. It showed me the value in relationships. It showed me what it means to stand in integrity.
What it taught me cannot be measured.
How much I grew cannot be measured.
What it gave me cannot be measured.
This is why I am gifting this along, to carry on a legacy of community, support, compassion, love, and generosity.
I will still be largely involved with the organization as the consultant for Your Holistic Earth and Executive Director of AIMHH. Plus, I have lifetime membership, so I look forward to continuing to support the community and working with all of you!”
How many hours is the commitment?
The owner can choose how much time and energy they wish to put into the company. However, as president you will be the one to create momentum and drive growth, so it is recommended you give a minimum of 25 hours per week. You may be required to work more hours with special projects or if increase of sales is required. There is currently a team of 8 people supporting the growth including an administrator, event host and coordinator, website/tech, graphic design.
Is there a salary?
This can be determined by the new president. As a conscious choice, President, DeeAnne Riendeau, chose to draw very little from the organization so that she could keep advancing it to where it is today. In the last year, profit margins were evaluated, and membership fees and benefits were modified allowing for more value and an increase in profit margins.
Will applicants be able to see the financials for the company?
Finalists will have full access to all financials from 2014 when the company started. Should applicants wish to discuss financials before applying we advise you to call our 1800 number or email email@example.com.
Is the Not for Profit, Association for Integrative Medicine and Holistic Healing (AIMHH), part of the Your Holistic Earth contest?
The not for profit is part of Your Holistic Earth as it feeds the public sector of what we do. The president can choose how to utilize the not for profit to serve and consider the Executive Director position as another avenue for drawing salary through fundraising and grants. This is simply an option but not requirement.
Does Your Holistic Earth have sponsors and partners that will stay on with the president change over?
Your Holistic Earth currently has several sponsors who will stay active until their annual terms which all vary.
Ion Print Solutions
We also have a partnership with Staples for discounted printing
Plus, joint ventures with:
One Stop Therapy
Public Speakers Association
Karen MacGregor Integrity Seminars
Profitable Impact Academy
Are there fees involved as part of this process?
There is no application fee.
There will be a $100 exchange fee to transfer the shares of the company. All other legal fees will be the responsibility of Your Holistic Earth.
How long will it take to assign a new president?
We will be announcing the new president in December and official transfer will occur January 2021.
What is involved with Phase 2 of the contest? What are finalists required to do?
Phase 2 will involve 10 finalists chosen from the applicants. Finalist will have to participate in the day to day operations of the company for a 24-hour period (the day will be determined with the finalist). In addition, the finalists will have 30 days to acquire points. Points can be earned through having meetings with prospects, sharing social media content, donations, sales etc.
Will finalists be featured/showcased?
All finalists will be feature via social media and potential media outlets, as well as on our website.